Sunday, August 23, 2009

Joshua Tree

Since we had a few days to kill while in San Diego, Pat and I rented a car and drove to J Tree. Absolutely loved it there. If you have the means, I highly recommend it.

We got in around 1 am and pretty much found a rock and slept on it. I woke up as the sun was coming up to the sound of some coyotes or something nearby. I was freaking out because I thought they were really close. And Pat was fine, because .. well he's Pat. He'd probably live with coyotes given the chance. But I digress.. It was a beautiful sunrise.





Havin some breakfast on a rock. I think I'm mid bite.


Oh hello.


Welp, see ya later Patrick.


So many Joshua Trees.


Overlooking the San Andreas Fault.



Rawr. That's the sound little lizards make.


Hiking through the desert.


Lost Horse Gold Mine


Filled in :/  I wanted to throw things down it.






Looks legit to me.













I'm a real sweetheart. I know.












The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment