Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Once upon a time in Ecuador...

I decided to tag along on a 9 day trip to Ecuador with friends from college. In no way did I have the means, as I was a semi- funemployed grad just trying to make ends meet. But where there was a will, there was a miracle. And I went. I'm not much for words, so here's a bit of a story in pictures... Enjoy :)

View from our residence
Rooftop view of Quito

Inside La Basilica
Antisana in the distance
The road to Gua Gua Pichincha
 
Rim of the volcano
Summit!


Unfortunately my camera died on the way to Cotopaxi. But here are some pictures from friends:
First views of Cotopaxi in the clouds

Volunteering some time in Quito

Having an Ecuadorian beer before heading home... 

It was simply an amazing trip with amazing people.


1 comment: