Saturday, August 22, 2009

Road Trippin



I drove my friend Emma's car to her in San Diego. We got to see some sights, but overall, mistakes were made,  disagreements were had, and we ended up in San Diego after 2 full days of non stop driving. It wasn't the worst ever, but some people have differing opinions on how road trips should be done. I like the scenic route; and some people are lame. Oh well. Once we were there, my friend Pat and I rented a car and headed up to Joshua Tree to chill. It was cool. Anyway, here are some pictures!


 
Some lovely rolling hills. 

 
Sick ride, brah.  

Weird.


Yeah Wall Drug!


Bought some cowboy boots at Wall Drug. Classy.


Oh hey. Little sleep deprived?


Quick trip past Rushmore, because we didn't want to pay.


6am maybe? We still haven't stopped driving.


Took a little scenic hike.





I'm not sure if the pic I took does the mullet justice. 
And he was driving a Mercedes. Weird.



Finally some mountains. Yeaa.



Nother sunset. Still no sleep.



Glad to be there. Went to check out the ocean.





Had a nice little rooftop soiree. Pat made a friend. 



Me and Em.

He was a strange dude. I think the guy on the left would agree.


Anyway, somehow I lost the pictures from the rest of our time in San Diego. Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment